Samsung, with its advanced innovation for top-of-the-line domestic appliances now brings us the Samsung Flex Duo Range NE59J7850WS. Boasting a 5.9 cubic foot capacity, the Samsung NE59J7850WS can be used as a single or double oven. It has a “Dual Door” feature that allows the users to open just the top half of the oven. And because of its Flex Duo technology, it can be divided into two ovens with a 2.6 cubic foot capacity for upper portion and 3.1 cubic foot capacity for lower section. It has five burners up top for electric cooking that include a bridge burner and a burner that you can easily adjust in three different sizes. With its stainless steel finish, the Samsung NE59J7850WS adds sophistication to your home.
Who would buy this?
This would be a great addition to a restaurant’s kitchen for preparing delectable to a connoisseur of food. Chefs, wanna be chefs, people who want to learn to cook – this is one mighty tool to add to your culinary journey.
Things We Like
• It has convection fans for both the top and bottom halves of the oven that allow even heating and better browning and baking.
• The new door is designed specifically for users who opted using the top half of the oven almost exclusively for faster pre-heat times and better energy efficiency.
• The SteamQuick Technology, in 20 minutes with just 10 ounces of water and a quick wipe, allows you to clean up light-duty messes with absolutely no chemicals and no odor.
• No more meals getting cold with a built-in, three setting warmer drawer.
• You can keep an eye on your mouth-watering dishes with its extra-large oven windows.
• For convenient cooking, it also has a twin display glass touch control that provides separate control for lower and upper oven.
• It has 2 oven racks with 7 rack positions.
• Has digital oven controls and clock.
Things We Don’t Like
As of the moment, there is no gas version of the Samsung Flex Duo Range NE59J7850WS. Other than that, this is a premium appliance for cooking, one you’d love to have on your kitchen.
It has a one year manufacturer’s warranty for parts and labour. And comes along with a manual and power cable. You can also contact the manufacturer or visit their website for more information about the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Is it Worth The Money?
For those with a passion for cooking and baking, the Samsung NE59J7850WS is the perfect companion for your culinary creations. Even for those with minimal interest for cooking, the NE59J7850WS will make cooking easy, simple and convenient. So it’s definitely worth the money you put into it.
Where Can I Buy?
The Samsung NE59J7850WS is available at any official and accredited Samsung stores across the globe.
Convenient, versatile,simple, easy to use, these are the things we constantly need in our daily life in these fast-paced world. And the Samsung NE59J7850WS definitely has all these.